你是中国人还是美国人?Are you Chinese or American?
当你在百货商店购物的时候,你怎样开始和结束与服务员的谈话?When you do shopping in a department store,how do you usually begin and end communications with attendants?
以一种礼貌的方式,常说“请”和“谢谢”Ina polite way usually with "please" and "thanks"
以一种随意的方式,不说“请”和“谢谢”In a casual way without "please" or"thanks"
你会为自己的拒绝给出原因吗?你乐意给出哪种原因?请列出一些原因。Do you give any reasons for your refusals?What kind of reasons would you like to give?Please list some.
主观原因Subjective reasons
客观原因Objective reasons
在百货商店里,如果你不想买一些东西,你怎样拒绝服务员的提议?In a department store,if you don't want to buy anything,how do you refuse the offers?
在几轮谈话以后拒绝。After a few turns of discourse.
在服务员提议后马上拒绝。Immediately after the attendant's request.
你曾经通过类似只是直接说“不”或摇头的方式进行拒绝吗?Have you ever made refusals through the ways like only“No”or just shake your head?
如果你在街头摊位碰上一个小贩,你的拒绝策略会有所改变吗?If you face a peddler at a street stand,are there any differences in your refusal strategies?
在你看来,是否有一些拒绝策略的差别与不同的性别、年龄、社会地位和受教育程度有关呢?In your opinion,are there any differences in adopting strategies of refusal in relation to different genders,ages,social classes,and education levels?
如果你在一个自选超市购物,你是否总是买一些东西?If you do shopping in a self-service supermarket,do you always buy something?