感谢您拿出宝贵的时间协助完成问卷调查。该问卷目的是通过对汉语教学及网课平台进行调查了解情况,从而改进教学与平台使用,提升教学效果。请根据您的情况如实填写,感谢您的支持与帮助,谢谢!Thank you for taking your precious time to fill in the survey. This survey is conducted to understand the CSL teaching and the use of online teaching platform for future improvement. Please fill it in according to your situation. Thank you for your support and assistance!
你是几年级的学生?What is your grade?
你是哪国人?Which country are you from?
你学习汉语多长时间了?How long have you been learning Chinese?
小于半年 less than 6 months
6个月到1年 6 months to 1 year
1-3 年 1 to 3 years
3年以上 above 3 years
请为下列项目打分,每题5分满分,总分100。Please rate each item out of 5. Total points 100.
教师授课语言使用规范,行为举止得体。Teacher uses standard language and behave appropriately while teaching.
教师上课能关注学生学习情况及需求。Teacher can pay attention to students’ learning and needs in class .
课后作业量适中,我能够按时完成。The amount of homework is moderate, I can finish it on time.
我能听懂老师的讲课并掌握学习内容。I can understand the teacher and master the content of the teaching.
在线学习汉语是当下流行的学习方式。Learning Chinese through online platform is a popular way of learning nowadays.
我可以使用Class In 授课平台成功上课。I can use ClassIn attend a class successfully.
我能使用ClassIn平台工具进行学习和完成作业。I can use the tools in ClassIn platform to learn and finish assignments.
我可以在线观看讲义PPT、视频等文件,学习生词、课文、语法等与课文有关的内容。I can look at PPT, videos, other files and learn new words, texts, grammar and other text-related content online.
平台具有书写功能,提供黑板供老师和学生书写,并能共享。The platform has a blackboard functionality, teachers and students can write on it and share it with others.
我可以在聊天框打字回答问题、互动。I can type in the chat box to interact or answer questions.
当我想发言时,可以点击表示“举手”的按钮。I can click “raise hand” button when I have to ask or to answer questions.
老师能够在平台上及时看到或听到我提的问题,并且能及时解答。Teacher can see or hear students’ questions on the platform and answer them on time.
平台有“分组讨论”功能,老师可以在课堂上分配小组讨论,讨论完可以回到班级继续上课。It has the "group" function, where teacher can assign students to groups in class, and after the discussion return to the main session to continue the class.
ClassIn平台音频和视频功能增强了授课真实性。The audio and video functions in ClassIn add to the authenticity of learning.
同意 agreed
不同意 disagreed
5
3
1
我相信ClassIn聊天、互动功能有助于提高师生交流。 I believe the chat function of ClassIn facilitate the communication between teacher and students.
班级群里,师生课上/课后可以进一步提问、讨论、交流。The class group has the chat function where teachers and students can further ask questions, discuss and communicate in or after class.
我的汉语老师可以很好的使用Class In平台进行授课。My CSL teacher can use well the ClassIn platform to teach.
使用ClassIn平台学习相比传统教学模式更有优势。 The use of ClassIn platform compares to traditional teaching mode has more advantages.
校区网络情况良好,能够满足网课要求。The internet of the campus can meet the requirement of the online teaching.
您使用在线平台学习汉语的时候遇到过哪些困难? What difficulties did you encounter when you used the online platforms for Chinese lessons?
你对汉语线上课程有何建议和期待?What suggestion or expectation do you have for MLCSL online course?