NZ华人家庭的中文重视程度调查问卷

感谢您能抽出几分钟时间来参加本次答题,现在我们就马上开始吧!
*1. 您的孩子现在的中文(国语)水平是?
What level is your child in Simplified Chinese Reading and Writing?
*2. 您有多希望自己的孩子能学会汉语拼音识字和汉字的书写?
Do you ever wish your kid to acquire the ability of Chinese reading and writing?
*3. 您家孩子周末的闲暇时间是?
Does your kid have any spare time during weekends?
忙着做part-time,无闲暇时间
Too busy doing part-time jobs, got no spare time.
忙着打游戏,或者和好友们出去嗨。但是也可以挤出一些时间。
Busy in playing video games or having fun with mates outside. But a little time can be spared if we need him/her to.
每周六 周日 能空余出  3小时以内  的闲暇时间。
My kid can spare around 3 hours on the weekends.
每周六 周日 能空余出  6小时以内  的闲暇时间。
My kid can spare around 6 hours on the weekends.
每周六 周日的闲暇时间在  6小时以上
My kid can spare more than 6 hours on the weekends.
*4. 您和您的另一半一周平均陪伴孩子多少小时(请输入)?
How much time do you and your partner spend accompanying your kid(please enter)?
*5. 您的孩子在NZ是否有报课外的一些学习?
Has your kid been signing up for some lessons outside of the school?
*6. 您认为您的孩子更能够接受怎样风格的文化课程学习?
Which education style do you think that you kid is willing to accept?
*7. 如果现在有线上直播,课后提供教师私聊辅导的国语学习课程
你能接受的价格范围是:
If there will be live Chinese classes via phone or online accompanied with after-class-tutoring, what price range will be accpetable for you and your family?
能接受一节课多少刀?
How much NZD per lesson?
能接受一节课时长多少分钟?
How many minutes per lesson are you willing to accept?
能接受一周几节课?
How many lessons a week are you willing to accept?
能接受一次性交多少节课的费用?
How many lessons are you willing to pay in one-off payment?
*8. 您的孩子是否接触过线上(网络)课程?
Has your kid ever came pass online classes?
*9. 如果您的孩子有参加过线上课程,请填写以下几个空白处:
If you kid has participated in online classes, please fill the following blanks:
该线上课程使用的是什么平台?
What online platform were these online classes using?
该线上课程的授课科目是什么?
What were the subjects?
授课学校/机构的品牌是什么?
What was the name/brand of the online school?
对线上课程是否满意?
Are you satisfied with online classes?
满意或者不满意的具体原因是什么?
Please put down detailed reason 
about why you're not satisfied or not satisfied with online classes.
*10. 您是否接触过 钉钉 这个软件(APP)?
Have you ever came across an APP called DingTalk?
*11. 你希望孩子接受一个怎样的中文教育?
您最希望孩子遇上一个怎样的老师?
你最希望教育行业给您和孩子提供怎样的服务?
What kind of Chinese language education do you want for you kid?
What type of teacher do you wish to be your kid's teacher?
What kind of service do you want for your family from the Education Industry?
*12. 如果您有需求,您会希望线上课程是什么模式的?
If we can provide what you need, in what method would like your online classes to be?
直播课,价格低廉,但是无法互动。
Live video lessons, they're cheap and very much affordable but students are unable to interact with the teacher.
一名老师负责教学8~10名学员的视频互动课。 价格比直播课略高。
An online video chat lesson which include one teacher interacting with around 8 to 10 students. It will cost a little more than live video classes.
一对一 实时视频教学,比8~10人课 要少了一点趣味,价格略贵。但是学员每节课收货将会最大化。
An online video chat including one teacher teaching only one student. It will be less fun than 8¬10 students' video chat, and it will also be a little expensive, but the outcome of each classes is maximize for the student.